Last revised date: December 13, 2010
Welcome to Teroparbon.com. The services offered by Teroparbon.com ("Teroparbon.com site" or "this Site") include the Teroparbon.com website, Teroparbon.com Blogs, Teroparbon.comís streaming music services and Teroparbon.com Photo Sharing and any other features, content, products or applications offered from time to time by Teroparbon.com in connection with Teroparbon.com Website (collectively, the "Teroparbon Services or Teroparbon.com services").
Teroparbon.com reserves the right at any time to modify the terms of this Agreement, change the Services including eliminating or modifying any content on or feature of the website, or change/charge any fees or charges for use of the Services. And such modification shall be effective upon posting by Teroparbon.com on the Teroparbon site. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Teroparbon Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes. You will always be able to know when the version was last updated by checking the "Last Revised" date in the header of this Agreement.
You must be at least 18 years of age or over to register as a member of Teroparbon.com or use this Site. Membership to the Site is void where prohibited. Your use of this Site represents and warrants that you have the right, capacity/eligibility, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This site is not meant to encourage and/or promote illicit sexual relations and/or extra marital affairs or to carry out any other unlawful and illegal activity. If Teroparbon.com discovers or becomes aware that any member is using this site to promote or engage or indulge in illicit sexual relations or extra marital affairs or carry out any other unlawful or illegal activity his/her membership will be terminated forthwith without any refund and without any liability to Teroparbon.com. Teroparbon.com's discretion to terminate the membership shall be final and binding.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site and/or till the time you are a Member of Teroparbon.com. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by informing Teroparbon.com in writing to terminate your Membership. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees. Teroparbon.com may terminate your access to the Site and/or your membership for any reason whatsoever. Such termination shall be effective upon sending notice of termination to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to Teroparbon.com. If Teroparbon.com terminates your membership because of breach on your part of any of the Terms & Conditions and/or Representations and Warranties as stated in the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect including sections 4,5,7,9 -12, inclusive, of this Agreement.
3. Non-Commercial Use by Members.
The Teroparbon.com Site is strictly for the personal use of individual members only, and shall not be used by you in connection with any commercial endeavors or activities. This prohibition includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to Teroparbon.com or otherwise. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress in terms of applicable law. Your Teroparbon.com account is for your own personal use ONLY and NOT to be used by anyone else other than you.
You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably undertake that:
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Teroparbon.com Members. It is also a violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member with/without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect Teroparbon.com and/or our Members from any abuse/misuse, Teroparbon.com reserves the right to restrict the number of communications/profile contacts & responses/emails which a Member may send to other Member(s) in any 24-hour period to a number which Teroparbon.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You will not send any messages using the Service that are obscene, lewd, licentious, and defamatory, promote hatred and/or are racial or abusive in any manner or messages that are likely to cause harm or annoyance to any person. Transmission of any such messages shall constitute a breach of this Agreement and Teroparbon.com shall be entitled to terminate your membership forthwith. Teroparbon.com reserves the right to screen messages that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the number of your chat sessions in its sole discretion.
- You shall not use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate/contact/respond/interact with Teroparbon.com and/or its Members.
- You will not conduct any kind of monetary transaction with other members of Teroparbon.com Any such transactions conducted will be solely at your risks and Teroparbon.com is not liable or responsible for anything whatsoever including but not limited for any kind of frauds.
- You acknowledge that Teroparbon.com prohibits Pornography on its site. You undertake to choose carefully the information you post on the Teroparbon.com Website and that you provide to other Users. Your Teroparbon.com profile must not include any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Stringent penal and criminal actions will be initiated against those found indulging in above referred activities. Any user or member who publishes or transmits or causes to be published in the electronic form, any material which is lascivious or appeals to the prurient interest or if its effect is such as to tend to deprave and corrupt people who are likely, having regard to all relevant circumstances, to read, see or hear the matter contained or embodied in it shall be strictly dealt with under the provisions of Section 67 of the Information Technology Act 2000 (refer http://www.naavi.org/importantlaws/itbill2000/ch11.html) and as per the provisions of Indian Penal Code and other appropriate statutes applicable in that scenario. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Members (for instance, in their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and Teroparbon.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material.
- You shall not use the Teroparbon Services to reproduce copyrighted materials and /or copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way any of the tracks streamed through the Teroparbon Services; and shall not make the Teroparbon Services available over a network (other than Teroparbon's network) where it could be used by others
5. Content Posted on the Site.
- Teroparbon.com owns and retains all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights in the Teroparbon.com Site and the Teroparbon.com Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Teroparbon.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given express permission by Teroparbon.com, you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, reverse engineer, decompile, or sell any such proprietary information. All lawful, legal and non-objectionable messages, content and/or other information, content or material that you post on the forum boards shall constitute a license to Teroparbon.com to use such content, information, material in a manner that Fopper.com may chose in its sole discretion.. Teroparbon.com reserves the right to scrutinize all such information, content and/or material posted on the forum boards and shall have the exclusive right to remove, edit and/or display such information, material and/or content either suo motto or upon a complaint filed by any person.
- You understand and hereby agree that all content including but not limited to information, data, text, software, scripts, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, interactive features or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you and not Teroparbon.com are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Teroparbon.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Teroparbon.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You understand and agree that Teroparbon.com may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of Teroparbon.com violates any applicable law or this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other Teroparbon.com Members. Content is not necessarily reviewed by Teroparbon.com prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Teroparbon.com. In addition, Teroparbon.com will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site.
- You are solely responsible and liable for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Site through the Teroparbon.com Service, or transmit to other Teroparbon.com Members. Teroparbon.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, Teroparbon.com may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting your ownership or otherwise of the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, or if such evidence does not in the reasonable opinion of Teroparbon.com establish or justify the claim, Teroparbon.com may, in its sole discretion, remove the Content from the Site and terminate your Membership without a refund of your subscription fees.
- You acknowledge that Teroparbon.com may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Teroparbon.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Teroparbon.com and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise found objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you will not rely on any Content created by Teroparbon.com or submitted to Teroparbon.com, including without limitation information in Teroparbon.com Zones, Blogs, and Photo Sharing and in all other parts of the Service.
- By posting Content to any public area of Teroparbon.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Teroparbon.com, and other Teroparbon.com Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Site, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific property (such as Zones, Blogs or Photo Sharing) of the Site to which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or Teroparbon.com removes such Content from the Service.
- With respect to Content that includes photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or Teroparbon.com removes such Content from the Service.
- With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
- "Publicly accessible" areas of the Service are those areas of the Teroparbon.com network of properties (such as Zones, Blogs and Photo Sharing) that are intended by Teroparbon.com to be available to the general public.
- In connection with contents posted/submitted by you, you further agree that you will not:
o submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have written permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Teroparbon.com all of the license rights granted herein;
o publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Teroparbon.com or any third party;
o impersonate another user.
- Teroparbon.com does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Teroparbon.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content submitted by the User. Teroparbon.com does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and Teroparbon.com will remove all such infringing Content if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Teroparbon.com reserves the right to remove such Content without prior notice. Teroparbon.com will also terminate a User's access to its Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer (except in the case of pornographic content) is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had his/her Content removed from the Website more than twice.
- The following is an inclusive list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. Teroparbon.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication/content from the Service and the Site and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. It includes (but is not limited to) Content that:
o is patently offensive to any community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
o harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
o involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
o for band and filmmaker profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
o promotes information that the person posting it is aware that it is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
o promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
o contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
o includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent; or
o displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
o criminal or tortures activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, enticing of minors, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
o provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 years in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years;
o furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
o covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any Teroparbon.com page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
o attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
o solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users/Members; and
o engages in commercial activities and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
o displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Teroparbon.com Website on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
o for band profiles, copying your Teroparbon.com code and embedding it into other profiles or asking other Members to embed it into their profiles;
o encourages, invites or solicits extra marital affairs.
o using the Teroparbon.com Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You must use the Teroparbon.com Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local and state, and federal laws rules and regulations.
- You must not include in your Member profile, any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL's, and email addresses that are either patently visible to the other Members or can be deciphered or deduced. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
- You are not permitted to create multiple profiles. If Teroparbon.com becomes aware that you have created multiple profiles, your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith without any refund of subscription fees.
- If at any time Teroparbon is of the view in its sole discretion that your profile contains any information or material or Content which is objectionable, unlawful or illegal, Teroparbon has the right in its sole discretion to forthwith terminate your membership without refund of your subscription fees and delete such objectionable, illegal or unlawful information, material or Content from your profile and disallow you to continue as a Member.
- In consideration of your use of the Site and Services, you agree, where information is requested, to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and to maintain and update it promptly. You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Site and/or the Services.
The Teroparbon Services utilize technology to protect transmitted digital information. Your use of the Teroparbon Services may be limited by such technology. You acknowledge that, from time to time, Teroparbon may modify or discontinue using such technology. Security modifications made by Teroparbon may from time to time include required or automated updates, modifications, patches, and/or reinstallations of software. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO VIOLATE OR CIRCUMVENT ANY SYSTEM OR NETWORK SECURITY COMPONENTS OR TECHNOLOGY, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL LIABILITY.
7. Member Disputes.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Teroparbon.com Members. Teroparbon.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
9. Limitation on Liability.
In no event will Teroparbon.com, its owners, partners, directors, officers, employees or agents be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages whatsoever including but not limited to loss of profits resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Teroparbon.com website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Teroparbon.com is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that Teroparbon.com shall not be liable for any content submitted by you/User or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Teroparbon.comís, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Teroparbon.com, for the Service during the term of membership.
Teroparbon or its business partners may present advertisements or promotional materials on or through the Site and the Teroparbon Services. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any third-party advertisers on or through the Site are solely between you and such third party and your participation is subject to the terms and conditions associated with that advertisement or promotion. You agree that Teroparbon is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Site.
The Site and the Teroparbon Services may present links to third-party Web sites not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the availability of these third-party sites or their contents. You agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content of any such third-party site or goods or services available through any such third-party site.
The Teroparbon Services are owned or licensed by Teroparbon.com and are protected by Indian copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You will not sublicense, assign, or transfer the license granted to you under this Agreement. Any attempt to sublicense, assign, or transfer any of the rights, duties, or obligations in violation of the provisions of this Agreement is void. You acknowledge that you have read this terms and conditions and understood it and will abile by it in letter and spirit.
You unconditionally and irrevocably undertake to indemnify and hold Teroparbon.com, its subsidiaries, owners, partners, directors, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless and fully indemnified from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service your use of the Service your connection to the Service, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any third party rights including without limitation any copyright, property or privacy rights or any violation of any applicable law or any breach of your representations and warranties as set forth herein.
- By becoming a Member of the Site/Teroparbon.com Service, you agree to receive certain specific emails from Teroparbon.com.
- This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Teroparbon.com service, contains the entire agreement between you and Teroparbon.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- You are under an obligation to report any misuse or abuse of the Site. If you notice any abuse or misuse of the Site or any thing which is in violation of this Agreement or any applicable law, you shall forthwith report such violation to Teroparbon.com by writing to Contact. On receipt of such complaint, Teroparbon.com may investigate such complaint and if necessary may terminate the membership of the Member responsible for such violation abuse or misuse without any refund of subscription fee. Any false complaint made by a Member shall make such Member liable for appropriate legal action including but not limited to termination of his/her membership without any refund of the subscription fee.
12. Risk of Loss; Other Terms of Sale
The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you pass to you upon Teroparbon.com's delivery of the items to the carrier pursuant to Teroparbon.com's standard terms of sale.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.